Strong like a woman
She is strong, she is fearless, she is fit and fierce…She is you!
This Women’s month, yes not only was it Women’s Day, but we have decided that this whole month will be dedicated to the strong and fierce women out there.
If you are all about women empowerment, here are a few female focused exercises, tips and motivational quotes that will have you walking like Wonder Woman this month.
Boss women exercises:
You can deadlift like a boss according to Fitness Magazine
- Stand over the barbell with your feet positioned slightly narrower than shoulder-width apart.
- Grab the bar with an overhand grip, with your arms positioned either side of your torso.
- Bend your knees, push back with your hips and drop your glutes down to the floor.
- Stand up by extending your hips and knees simultaneously while pulling hard.
- Roll the bar over your knees and thighs until your legs are straight.
- Lock your knees and hips at the top.
The female supplement guide:
Here are a few suggested supplement products suggested by USN
1. B4-Burn Sherbet –A great pre-workout supplement for energizing your training session, with additional fat burners for trimming and toning.
2. ALL9™ AMINO- All of your Essential Amino Acids in one supplement, needed for muscle recovery, toned muscle, hydration, vitality and overall health. SUGAR FREE.
3. CLA- A great stimulant-free toning agent supplement.
4. Diet Whey Isolean -A high protein, low carb supplement which is great for recovery and lean muscle growth.
The ultimate quote for all women:
This month, whenever you need a bit of motivation before your workout, remember…girls run the world!
Bootylicious workout classes at Planet Fitness:
Burn it! Boost it! Sweat it! Get that booty blasted into shape. Exclusive to Planet Fitness, Brazilian Booty Blast™, group exercise class will have you coming back for more and seeing bootylicious results.
Planet Fitness clubs also have a Feminique studio, exclusive for women to focus on their cardio and weight training. Check out on our Club finder, if your club has a Feminique studio, click here.