Follow This Fat Burning Meal Plan To Get Ripped Just In Time For Summer!
LAST ISSUE, WE FEATURED A SEVEN-DAY MUSCLE BUILDING MEAL PLAN that we hope you used to make some solid gains. Now, with summer just around the corner, it’s time to strip that extra bit of belly fat that may be holding you back from showcasing a shredded sixpack. This sevenday meal plan is just the ticket to help kick start your fat-loss, while maintaining muscle en route to a summer of fun! Keep in mind though that the exact gram quantities of the foods will need to be adjusted based on your own bodyweight, body fat percentage and total caloric needs.
INSIDE EXTRA 10 FAT LOSS TIPS:
1. Drink at least two liters to three liters of water per day and be aware of the increased fluid requirements that come
with spending time and exercising outdoors in the sun.
2. Cut out all processed, refined sugar from your diet.
3. Use salt sparingly and in small amounts.
4. Consume one gram of protein per pound of lean bodyweight per day.
5. Stick to high-fiber fruits such as apples, grapefruit and high -antioxidant fruits such as berries; and load up on vegetables – the more colorful, the better .
6. Drink green tea or black coffee.
7. Do cardio (intervals) first thing in the morning on an empty s tomach four to six times per week.
8. Lift weights four to six times per week and be sure to include compound movements in your training program.
9. Make sure healthy fats such as nuts, olive oil and avocados are a part of your diet.
10. Have one cheat meal per week.