Feminique, the effective and smart one-stop, affordable exercise solution for women
At Planet Fitness, we understand that women sometimes like to work out a little differently, and that is why we have dedicated specialised training areas to help women become strong and healthy.
Planet Fitness member, Sally Martin:
“Sometimes when I exercise I enjoy my privacy,
I also like to know that the equipment I am using has been
designed specifically for women to ensure fantastic results.”
Feminique is an inspirational and effective full facility dedicated exclusively for women, and conveniently nestled in our Planet Fitness clubs. So it’s up to you, you can choose to train in the Feminique facility, or vary your routine and still have access to the rest of our world-class gym facilities when you choose to do so – at no extra cost.
Feminique is not merely a women’s group training facility. It’s a full service health centre which sports the latest equipment developments from world-leader Technogym, specifically designed for women’s bodies. Women are always pressed for time, and the Feminique 30 minute express workout exercises every major muscle group in her body and burns up to 500 calories through strength training, cardio and stretching. I am sure we can all find 30 minutes in our busy days?
Why choose Feminique:
• Feminique is all about the woman, for the woman
• Feminique offers the finest fitness and weight-loss facility designed for women
• Feminique provides an effective and smart one-stop, affordable exercise solution
• Feminique works every major muscle group with strength training, cardio and stretching in just 30 minutes
• Feminique offers: A full cardio area, Women’s group training, Vibration training, Our scientifically developed 30 minute circuit, Yoga, Pilates, plus access to our 5 star change rooms with a sauna/steam room.
Feminique is available at Wanderers, Bedfordview, Fourways, Centurion Gate, Hennopsview, Plattekloof and Witbank.
Please note that facilities vary from club to club, so please complete the form if you’d like to be taken on a tour of the facilities.